Saturday, January 19, 2013

Mountains and mountains of homework....

  This term I began full time for school. I'm getting very eager to get through school in a quick manner. Who can blame me though. I've been going off and on since the Fall of 2005. I believe I will be at my maximum for my Pell Grant this next year as well.
  I'm still trying to get in the swing of things but am utterly exhausted beyond belief.  I am feeling often nauseous or without an appetite. The effects of stress on the body suck.   I am also having troubles reading for long periods of time. Just what I need with taking two science courses this term.  This will be remedied within the next week however.  I am getting my first pair of reading glasses.
   To make things easier on myself I prepared 14 days work of crock pot freezer meals to make my life easier right before the term began.  I haven't been feeling myself lately though. With being exhausted and just feeling sick on top of things really has been making things hard. I have a horrible habit of trying to do everything myself sometimes.  I think this leaves my guy feeling left in the dark sometimes. I don't know. I do know, I cannot be eating these crockpot meals everyday. I need more salads. More whole food recipes to make that Moon Face and my guy will like. 
  I am up to my neck in homework. It's just nuts. I don't think I've ever been this organized in my whole life in some respects. The homework can be downright overwhelming with just the reading alone.
  
 In two weeks my Moon Face will be turning six years old. I can't believe it's been that long... It's been a crazy ride.



Me and Moon Face being silly..






  In other words: I'm officially freaking divorced! The judge signed my papers on Christmas Eve. Merry freaking Christmas to me! :)

Now I am off to do homework and mountains of laundry.

No comments:

Post a Comment